Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Compay Hostel Punta del Diablo emerged from the union of three surfer bothers, brothers who shared waves, anecdotes, bonfires and journeys and who were hoping to create a place where all those could be reflected and where they could infect everyone with the value they found most important to them: friendship, which would always keep them together.
We're located two blocks from the beach. Both from the living room and the bedrooms you can see the waves, the turquoise sea and why not the dance of whales and other dolphin-like animals that every year come visit our coasts.
We provide you with a highly complete breakfast. At midday or in the afternoon you have a kitchen where you can cook anything you want, a kitchen which has nothing to envy the most amazing grandma's kitchen in terms of utensils and appliances. This is at your disposal 24/7, but at dinner we might invite you to a barbecue or to eat some of the dishes the chef Compay will prepare for the special occasion.
We know how hard it is to describe such a beautiful and picturesque place as Punta del Diablo, but to give you more details so as to identify Compay, we tell you that we are 300 metres away from the city centre (approx. 0.186 miles). It is ideal to go for a walk around the crafts market, get to know the Fishermen Bay (La Bahia de los Pescadores) and meet the most fantastic local characters. We are within walking distance of Dona Sandra's little market who, apart from having everything you need, is an excellent hostess, always willing to tell you the endless stories about Punta del Diablo and about the brothers Compay, who are always noisy with their music and parties. In case you're into vibrant nightlife, the Hostel is five blocks from the most popular nightclub in Punta del Diablo, called Bit cora. As its owners are friends of ours, we always get invitations for the people staying at Compay.
Hammocks waiting for you, a library where writers Cortazar and Galeano shake hands, toilets with hot water all day long, comfy rooms which are cleaned every day, bed linen, a washing machine available and cool common areas where Compay and its friendly staff will try to make each one of your days the best of them all.
Cancellation Policy: 5 days before the arrival
Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Check In: 24 hours
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>