Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are centrally located on Kyrkogatan 16 in Luleå. You can find us on the slopes down to Norra hamnen, between Lulea Stads Hotel and Quality Hotel.
We have three rooms and a total of eight beds. All guests have access to our well-equipped and modern kitchen. Breakfast can be purchased at the Quality hotel (50m from City Sleep), alternatively at Elite City hotel (75m from City Sleep). The possibility exists, of course, to cook your own breakfast in the kitchen if you'd rather want it.
Wireless Internet access is included and is available in all rooms.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Citysleep is a automated hostel with code system. When you have made your booking Citysleep will send you codes and room numbers.
If you do not recieve your e-mail with codes and room number within 48h, please contact us.
Citysleep will provide access codes at latest 6 hours before arrival. Codes will be provided by e-mail. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Pościel nie włączona w cenę
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Automaty sprzedaży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>