Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
City Westa Hotel is centrally located, only about 500 metres from Riga’s beautiful Old Town. The hotel is situated near the Central Market area, the largest in Europe. Riga’s Central Train Station and bus station are just 400 metres away. The historic district Old Riga is just within walking distance too. Not far from the hotel there are the best restaurants in Riga. The Daugava River bank is just 100 metres away and The Stockmann Shopping Centre with cinema complex is just 300 metres from City Westa Hotel.
City Westa Hotel consists of three floors. The hotel has 30 rooms where you can accommodate 80 people.The non-smoking rooms at the hotel are decorated in light colours and come with a private bathroom with a shower. In the reception area there is a computer with the internet connection that guests can use. There is a common kitchen, storage room. There is 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
City Westa Hotelt Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Gorący prysznic
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>