Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
City Hostel Seattle is opening its doors to travelers on July 1st! We are so excited to see you!
We have made many changes in keeping with recommendations from the CDC, and our Washington State Health Department. Here are some highlights:
- if you feel ill, please stay at home! We are relaxing our website cancellation fees for late cancellation - just let us know via email by the day of your arrival that you are ill and cannot make it! Please confirm with Hostelworld directly regarding deposit on cancellation.
- temperature checks will be taken upon arrival, anyone with a temp over 100.3 and/or showing symptoms may need to get medial evaluation before check in.
- mask are mandatory for entry, and throughout the hostel.
- to reduce risk for our guests, we are minimizing our occupancy - no matter what room type you book, the maximum occupancy is 2 per room. If you are booking for a group of 4 or 6, we are happy to house you all in one room.
- We are not accepting groups larger than 6 at this time.
- We are not accepting walk in reservations at this time.
- you may be asked for documentation of your onward travel, please have that handy!
- rooms are being rotated as necessary, and thoroughly sanitized in between uses.
- we are following cleaning guidelines for effective disinfection and cleaning high touch areas often throughout the day.
Feel free to email for further information, email@example.com.
With warmest regards for safe travels and Happy Trails!
The City Hostel Seattle Family
City Hostel Seattle is located at 2327 2nd Ave, Seattle, Washington, 98121 in the heart of downtown Seattle.
City Hostel Seattle is located in a newly renovated 1920's hotel, so character runs rampant through our halls! So do Mae West and Humphrey Bogart, in art form as this historic hotel used to house all the movie stars back in the day! The rooms are designed and painted by over 47 different local Seattle artists!
Come appreciate and take part in our Art Hostel, open minds are a must!
Please note these hostel conditions before booking:
Earliest check in time: 02.00 pm
Check out time: 11.00 am
Cancellation is due by email only, 24 hours prior to check in time (2 pm).
Late cancellation or no shows will be charged the 1st night stay only.
Valid US State ID or International passport with travel documentation required.
Guests must book using a credit card in their name.
We welcome guests of any age, however booking with children aged 0-9 must stay in a private room or book all beds in a dorm room. Booking with children aged 10-17 is ok in shared dorms if parent/guardian is present and also staying with us.
If traveling with children, please enquire about our family rates!
7 nights is our max, though we do occasionally make exceptions. Just email us about the nature and length of your stay and we will get right back to you!
We are a non-smoking facility.
WA State tax of 10.1% added at check in! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Krai USA
2-gi, Continent North America
7-my, Dużey hostel
2-gi, Continent North America
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>