Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We offer standard doubles or twins with ensuite bathrooms as well as spacious dormitories that can comfortably accommodate 4 or 6 people. All beds and mattresses have been custom made in order to ensure maximum comfort and sweet dreams. And if you happen to be taller than average, don't worry, we have you covered.
We have air-conditioning in all rooms and common areas for those warmer than average days or nights. Safety matters to us, so we have installed security locks with key access cards in the rooms and safety cams monitor all common areas on a 24-hour basis.
It's not just accommodation we offer. We want to get you involved in our modern, moving, sexy, throbbing city. Athens is not a patchwork of ancient artifacts.
Our new restaurant Zampano, opened in 2015 is the new entry on the gastronomy map of Athens. Inspired by the main character of Federico Fellini's masterpiece 'La Strada,'. Zampanò takes traditional Greek cuisine to a new level with modern, creative elements always based on fresh, seasonal ingredients from all around the country. Our extensive list of wines will satisfy even the most demanding wine lover.
It is not a stopover to some (undeniably gorgeous) islands. It's an ever-evolving, dynamic habitat to 5 million people, each one pretty fascinating in their own right.
We challenge you to live, love and play and-- if you are so inclined--perform here with the rest of us. Our staff will be thrilled to show you all that Athens has to offer.
We hand out a plentitude of free maps, festival schedules and generous advice at our reception.
And if you are feeling overwhelmed or need to mingle with other fellow travelers, you can chill out with one of the most magnificent views on our terrace.
Just sit back, relax and enjoy the Acropolis right in front of you.
Breakfast served at extra cost
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Cancellatiion fees: Value of the first night
No-show : Value of the first night
Age policy: minimum age limit of a person unaccompanied by legal representative - 18 years
Check In: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment: (upon arrival): Cash, VISA/Mastercard, Debit Cards
Taxes are included.
No smoking at all premises Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Krai Greece
City Circus Athens mówi
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>