Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Possible to cancel free of charge up to 14 days before arrival date.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Hostelworld mówiPrzetłumaczone przez
The best location. Superb rooms with private bathrooms and dorms with shared bathrooms. Bar with daily themes and live DJs. Restaurant with traditional food. Tours and pub crawls. Meeting rooms. 24/7 reception.
Check why Chillout Hostel Zagreb is considered one of the most famous hostels in Europe, with the majority of people who visit Zagreb staying with us more than once.
We are located right in the center, next to all the landmarks, vibrant stores, notorious nightlife, restaurants and historic buildings. Each one easily accessible by foot. Just ask at the reception for directions and be there within minutes.
STAFF you will call friends:
Our local team knows all the best places so no need to worry, you won't miss out on anything!. We're always looking to help and love to meet new friends. Who knows, you might even fall in love with one of them ;) Our reception is 24/7 so we're always around to help you with anything you might need, or just have a chat.
VALUE for your money:
FREE fast wi-fi in all rooms and common areas.
FREE computers to use at all times.
FREE usage of guest kitchen to prepare your own meals.
FREE air conditioning and bed linen in all rooms.
FREE safe deposit box at the reception.
FREE maps, guides and brochures.
FREE book exchange.
FREE walking tours.
- All rooms are en suite (with their own private bathroom), fresh and clean.
- Electronic key cards.
- Lockers & storage facilities.
- CCTV on the floors and in common areas to make sure your things are protected.
- Reception, hostel facilities and Hangout bar are open 24/7. No curfews.
- Daily happy hours. Live DJs, karaoke & movie nights, theme nights, pub crawls. Meet someone new every day.
- Spring & summer outdoor terrace. Huge park right next to our building.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & lunch box options available in our popular restaurant Njummy, frequently visited by locals as well. Friendly prices.
- Tours and Travel Desk. Visit those amazing Plitvice Lakes. Best price!
- 5 floors with an elevator. 210 beds.
- Meeting and conference facilities available.
- We are pet friendly (in private rooms and common areas) so bring that monkey with you.
CHECK IN : 3 PM
CHECK OUT : 12 AM
All prices include VAT . 1.35 € city tax per person per night is paid extra.
If you want to have a great time, experience Zagreb like a local, see what Croatia is all about, meet new lifelong friends and join our extended global Chillout family, book with us now for an unforgettable stay and thousands of stories to tell. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Chillout Hostel Zagreb mówi
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>