Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Salawas is a small village 20 kilometers from Jodhpur where there are many men and women dressed in traditional Rajasthani attire. Chhota Ram Prajapats home stay is a very peaceful place in Salawas village.
At Prajapats home stay, you will be sleeping in traditional simple hut accommodation in the village of Salawas which is atteched bathrooms running cold and hot water. You will enjoy your experience at Chhotaram Prajapats home stay and it will be very memorable.
You will be able to walk through the village and cycle in the countryside which can be arranged by the family of Chhota Ram Prajapat .
Guest come as a tourist, live as a family and go as a friend.
Bishnoi Village safari arrange by family of chhotaram Prajapat that is very interesting by open jeep.
Have traditional rajasthani meal at prajapat's home with family.
Dinner and breakfast is inclusive in price. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Centrum biznesowe
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Obsługa pokojowa (24 godziny)
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>