Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Recommended by 'Lonely Planet Tibet' (7th Edition) as one of the reliable agencies for Tibet permits.
The legendary Mix Hostel is a small and more than 30 years old Sichuanese style house hidden in the bustling city centre with few minutes walk from city's largest heritage 'Wenshu Temple', it has been offering budget accommodation and tours exclusively for international travellers since 2004.
Hostel is very much strategically located: 1 metro stop from 'North Railway Station' and 2 metro stops from 'Mao Statue', with short distance access to 'Wenshu Temple', it's not only super easy to get around the city but also a great chance to get touch with Chengdu's local culture.
Sleep tight and got up, more comprehensive food menu is also ready from 7am till 10pm serving toasts, pizza, burgers, pastas while many local dishes can be also found on menu for those who would like to try a bit food adventure.
After the solid rest and the treat to your stomach, hostel travel advisors are working with you to plan your trip, for lazy travelers you can just simply pick one of our 'good value for money' tours such as 'panda tour', 'Sichuan opera', 'Yangtze River cruise tour' and more to get a hassle-free journey (find more comprehensive tour brochures at front-desk please).
if you'd like to extend your Chengdu experience, welcome to join our following hostel activities, these are totally free!:
Free Chinese calligraphy (Every Monday morning)
Free City walking (Every Tuesday morning)
Free Mahjong class (Every Wednesday morning)
Free Hotpot party (Every Thursday evening)
Free Dumpling party (Every Saturday evening)
* It's subject to change the date due to the weather condition or the conflict with other events.
We hope you enjoy this traveler's oasis and our hospitality in heart of Chengdu city and wish you a great memorable stay with us. Looking forward to your visit. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>