Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our brand new hostel is located right in front of the train station right in the middle of Downtown Charleroi close to the new shops and the most important attractions. Facilities are brand new and modern especially done to respond to the needs of each visitor coming in the hostel. Stay here and you’ll be spoil for choice – explore the city’s culture and heritage, visit the outstanding Museum of Photography, or take a stroll along the banks of the canal or the Sambreand, enjoy the stunning countryside. Charleroi is a surprisingly forward-looking city packed with hidden treasures – and plenty for shopaholics and culture vultures, too!
The hostel is the ideal base for Get UP festival, Quartier d’Eté, the Brocante des Quaisflea market and the City Parade. And for more adventurous types, take a hike along a GR long-distance footpath and explore the slag heaps and other attractions. The newest of our youth hostels stands on Rue du Bastion d’Egmont in Charleroi’s Ville-Bassedistrict, just a stone’s throw from the Rive Gauche shopping center and right next to the train station.
Rooms will be able to host fresh couples looking for a comfortable staying, groups and backpackers.
Breakfast, bed linen and WiFi are included in the price. Whether you’re staying alone, as a couple or in a group, our hostel has exactly what you need – double rooms, family rooms and dormitories for larger groups.
We have 43 rooms (2, 3, 4 and 6 beds), or 189 beds in total.
Every room has USB sockets, free Wi-Fi, lockers and a private bathroom. Always with breakfast included!
The youth hostel is brand new, so come and experience it while it’s still fresh and find out what comforts and conveniences we have in store.
Charleroi Youth Hostel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 (reception open 24/24h).
Check out until 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Curfew at 22:00.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Odkryty taras
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>