Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
A mini concierge desk to organize a surf trip at Lacanau, the next stop of your Europe tour, or just a pub crawl
What better way to enjoy the city than to stay in a Hostel! Well, the answer is Central Hostel!
Located in the heart of Bordeaux, two feet away from Â« le triangle d'Or Â»: on Saint Catherine Street, the longest pedestrian street of Europe; close to the monuments and inevitable places (CitÃ© du Vin, Darwin, Miroir d'eau), nearby the best restaurants, terraces and bars of Bordeaux!
Besides, staying with us provide you a friendly and cosy atmosphere in a city where it feels nice to live, and well known throughout the world for his wine!
Forget all this and just come over at Central!
Eat Central in our Brasserie of the flavors from the South West of France,
Drink Central and share a bunch of delicious tapas,
Sunday Central Brunch with friends or family,
And even sleep Central! Anyway, just BE CENTRAL!
20 minutes by tramway from the train station, 30 minutes from the airport, 1hour from the coast/surf, 2 :27 door to door from the Eiffel Tour!
Access to our establishment (Hostel, restaurant, bar) is subject to presentation of a valid Health Pass from august 16th.
What is a Sanitary Pass ?
The Sanitary Pass consists of the digitalor paper presentation of health proof in the form of a QR Code of your choice among the following three :
-A complete vaccination schedule respecting the necessary time after the final injection OR
-Proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigen test of less than 48h OR
-Proof of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test of at least 11 days and less than 6 months attesting to recovery from COVID-19
Due to COVID 19, we established, exceptional and necessary safety instructions to enjoy a safe stay :
The wearing of the mask will be mandatory for the Central Team and all its guest
The main safety and hygiene measures related to COVID19 will be applied in the Hostel
Beds in the dormitories will be limited, unless you are travelling in a group and privatizing the room
Rooms will be equipped with hydroalcoholic gel dipensers
Special care will be paid to disinfecting each room and common areas
An email with health safety instructions to adopt during your stay, will be sent to you when booking
The Restaurant & Bar will be closed until futher notice
We count on your responsible behaviour during your stay, always with the smile.
Looking forward to welcoming you !
Central Hostel Team Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Odkryty taras
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>