Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Located in the heart of the city, there is no need to use transportation, plenty of popular attractions, bars and and shops right on the doorstep!
We are an Australian and Canadian independently owned and operated backpackers hostel. The rest of our friendly staff are fellow backpackers from all over the world, perfect for advice on future travels and experiences!
We provide a relaxed, friendly atmosphere to make your stay more personal and memorable.
People of all nationalities are welcome. We have something for everyone!
* FREE Wi-Fi everywhere in the hostel
* FREE use of computers with internet access
* FREE tea/coffee all day in our self-catered, fully equipped kitchen!
* FREE towels
* Laundry service - washed and dried
* FREE iron available
* Hot, powerful showers 24hrs
* Vending machine
* Cosy TV room with satellite TV and hundreds of movies 24hrs!
* Roof top terrace with BBQ
* FREE maps and advice about Oxford's attractions and history
* Printing (black and white or colour)
* FREE entry to clubs, bars and pubs nearby!
Security and information:
* Swipe card entry for all dorms
* Door code for front door - No lockout or curfew!
* Individual lockers (bring your own lock)
* FREE luggage storage before and after check-in
* ID required for check-in (passport or drivers license)
* Reception is open from 7am until 11pm
* Check-in from 3pm/Check-out until 10:30am
* No stag or hen parties
* Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
* All guest must have there own bed ie children cannot share
* Not recommended for children under 10
* Credit cards accepted with a £1 surcharge
* No hidden membership fees!
* If you are a group of 5 or more people, you MUST book directly with the hostel - email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist!
Central Backpackers Hostel requires all guests to provide a valid credit or debit card on check- in. The hostel will pre-authorise your card for your full room rate (unless room rate paid in advance)
Payment can still be made in CASH on check-in.
A ‘pre-authorisation’ is not a charge. The hotel is NOT charging your credit card. A pre-authorisation is a security guarantee for payment only. The way it works is that a pre-authorisation request is made by the hotel’s card terminal to the card holders’ bank, your bank/credit card company authorises the funds and sends an authorisation code to the hotel. This confirms the availability of the requested funds in the card holder’s account to cover charges in the hotel (if any).
Want to become part of the Central Backpackers family?
We offer a weekly long-term rate dependent upon availability at the time of arrival. Simply book a few nights with us online and we can talk about it when you arrive!
We require 48 hours notice for any cancellations otherwise you will be charged for the first two nights or in the result of non-arrival, the total cost of booking will be levied to your credit card.
If your booking is for 5 or more NIGHTS 72 hours notice is required otherwise the entire amount of your booking is charged.
Please note this Hostel doesn't accept group bookings unless the manager has been contacted first.
Located on the lively Park End Street in the centre of Oxfords historical university city, we are less than a 5 minute walk from the bus and train station, Oxford's Castle, museums and tourist attractions as well as some amazing restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs with discounts for all Central Backpackers guests!
Please note our building is over 100 years old with no elevator/lift.
For mobility limited guests there are 44 steps from ground floor to accommodation level. Please contact hostel if unsure.
Coming to/from London?
Both the bus and train stations are only a few minutes' walk away and services run every 10-15 minutes!
There are also direct bus and train services to Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and Birmingham airports, travelling couldn't be easier! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>