Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
prepayment of the 50% of the total amount is required.
In case of cancellation within 15 days the total amount ll be charged
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Casa di Osio - Porta Romana is located in the heart of Siena center, near Porta Romana, at 5 minutes walk from Piazza del Campo, 700 meters from the Cathedral and the main museums. The property is in a peaceful and quite side street of one of the richest of typical and ethnic restaurants, pubs, shops ans bars.
in the appartment there are in total 3 spacious rooms, 2 with shared bathroom and 1 with private bathroom, with shower stall, all different, decorated with style and taste, where class and elegance are combined with comfort and familiarity and a kitchen that guests can use for free.
Casa di Osio - Porta Romana's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out within 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Please comunicate your arrival time in advance, by email we ll inform you how to make the self check in in case the reception ll be closed on your arrival. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>