Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 days advance cancelation for 50% refund. No shows charged full booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
It’s comfortable design make it perfect both for business and leisure travelers.
*Double bed + hammock
*Private Bathroom with high rain shower head
* Satellite WiFi plus near 4g tower
May consider pets. Inquire.
Casa Sunshine Holbox Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 . In case of making a check out after the agreed upon, a fee of $ 200.00 additional pesos per hour will be charged. unless you notify reception and are authorized to extend your stay at no cost.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - 19%
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 7:00 to 00:00
5% Surcharge for credit card payment.
• Any person who enters the hotel as a guest has the obligation to register at the reception for each room.
• The payment of the stay must be made at the time of entry.
• If you wish to extend your stay, please inform us as soon as possible to ensure room availability.
• There will be no refund of money for your stay.
• To take care of the environment of Isla Holbox and our pipes please do not throw papers or any other object into the toilet, use the trash can. In the event of negligence and damage, the cost of the repair will be borne by the guest.
• Take care of the use of water and electricity, when you are not in the room turn off the air conditioning and light, in case of forgetting it we are empowered to enter to turn it off.
• Please do not enter the shower with your feet full of sand.
• Every person who owns or is in charge of the room is responsible for taking care of the hotel's furniture and facilities. Any damage it causes will have an additional charge, equivalent to the damage.
• The hotel does not accept additional visits to the rooms that our guests occupy, being the hotel's right to request the immediate vacating of rooms of persons not authorized on the registration card.
• In the event of scandals or acts that endanger the integrity of other guests, whether inside the rooms or common areas owned by the hotel, they will be asked to vacate the rooms immediately, without the right to reimbursement. In the event of not voluntarily evicting the hotel, we are entitled to call the competent authorities for eviction.
• Damages caused to the facilities due to misuse by the guest will be charged to the guest's account. As they are; Loss or damage to the room key, or objects found inside the rooms such as towels, sheets, decoration, damage to the drain.
• The cost for additional person is $ 200.00 pesos.
• The gratuity or tip for the cleaning and service staff of the establishment is at the discretion of the guest.
• The hotel is not responsible for any theft and partial or total damage of your possessions within the room, hotel facilities, except under prior declaration.
• The hotel is not responsible for the cost of any accident or mishap within its facilities. (The necessary resources that are in our hands will be provided). These being caused by the negligence of the guest.
• It is forbidden to smoke inside the rooms. Smoking inside the room will result in a charge of $ 500.00 pesos for deep cleaning of the same.
• To use the shower it is necessary to turn up the hot water switch, when you finish do not forget to lower the switch.
• The use of the kitchen is shared, it must be kept clean and tidy, each person must wash their own dishes. Please do not let food or fat go down the drain. If the kitchen is left dirty, an extra cost will be charged for said cleaning.
• During short stays, the change of towels or sheets is not carried out, the towels cannot be used to remove make-up or to clean any surface.
• During long stays, cleaning and change of towels and sheets is offered every week.
• Be silent after 11:00 pm respect the other hotel guests.
• For everyone's safety, it is requested to keep the main entrance door closed.
Thank you sincerely, Crew Casa Sunshine Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>