Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The cancellation must be communicated 30 days or more ahead the check in date.
The payment will be paid in cash.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Casa Kilig is located in one of the best neighborhoods of the city, near Garcia Sanabria Park, essential part of Santa Cruz and two steps from supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants, bars and shops. From our location you can reach on foot some of the most relevant landmarks of the island such as Fuente Isaber II, TelefÃ©rico Pico del Teide or the Port and Marina of the city, among other tourist attractions.
Casa Kilig Policies and the rooms are very spacious and have high ceilings, large windows and plenty of light. They are fully decorated and renovated. We offer different kind of accommodations, perfect for couples or friends travelling together. In additions, we offer accommodation for thee people, ideal for groups of friends or families. There is a shared bathroom for every two rooms and some common spaces where guests can relax and enjoy the magnificent view of the island.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 7.00%
The reception is open from 12.00 to 21.00.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>