Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
This is coupled with the careful treatment of the owners, Trinitarians who retain the hospital idiosyncrasy of those who lived in the town founded by Diego Velázquez. Pleasant conversations, visits to cultural centers, the traditional canchachara, good coffee and the most fragrant Cuban cigars will be an incentive for each day. Visiting Casa Colonial 1830 means entering the marvelous, the picturesque of Trinidad. It means returning in time, and returning bathed in the salt water of the Caribbean Sea and the unparalleled breeze of the Escambray Mountains. It means, laugh and sing, dance and eat. But above all live.
Casa Colonial Torrado 1830 Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
No curfew Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Czyszczenie chemiczne
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wymiana książek
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>