Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Casa Cima is a shared penthouse with English host and guide with an amazing home stay experience, which has been recently refurbished ( photos to follow ) and our aim is to exceed your expectations and enjoy your company. Our rooftop garden sun terrace , Honeysuckle climbing plants and herbs with sun loungers has a panoramic views of the city. We believe that we can cater for all travelers guiding you around the city and giving you time to relax etc. We also enjoy creating an interesting ambiance for all our guests and have access to local chaman or herbal medicine specialists too. We have a trusted Chaman Lucy and we can now offer San Pedro or Aya-huasca rituals in the safety of Casa Cima and over two nights find your inner self. ( S/400 ) minimum stay 4 days to enjoy this service.
I love to chat with our guests cook and show you how to fully enjoy Chiclayo so just ask away and nothing is too much trouble.
I have two professional taxi drivers to provide tailored trips or advice on how to navigate the local transport system.
Chiclayo is an amazing city and very diverse. Enjoy mercado Modelo, which is lively and colorful with friendly stallholders ready to tempt you into trying their products. The local restaurants have the best Ceviche and other northern favorites like Cabrito con fréjoles etc. We can show you all aspects of Chiclayo and it´s well worth it. Three nights is a good length of stay.
We offer a delicious breakfast and the choices are as follows: cheese and spinach omelette, boiled bananas and local cheese, fruit salad, or scrambled eggs on toast all with bread and marmalade. In addition we offer fresh ground coffee or herbal tea.
The owners John and Teófila live in the penthouse. Casa Cima is an ideal place to fully unwind and relax in a family atmosphere and explore all the amazing sites around Chiclayo at your leisure.
Free walking tour: Super fast WI-FI 30 Mbps: Great sun terrace: Breakfast included : Home stay feel
We have one spacious double occupancy room, which has been recently refurbished to a high standard of decor reflecting the local Mochica cultural past and a shared modern bathroom complete with hot and cold water.
This double room can be altered at a moments notice to a twin or triple occupancy for additional costs just book the double and advise us in advance and we can offer your preferred choice.
We also have a small single room with private cold water shower and toilet available.
We have a BBQ which is available on request and. We offer a free laundry service for guests booking for 3 nights or more and 24 hr reception wi-fi and tour advice. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>