Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Over the weekend no groups accepted unless pre approved by myself Jonathan Quinlan.
Payment upfront and non refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We have four comfortable guests rooms. Our kitchen is fully equipped and available to all. We offer free Wi-Fi in communal areas and advice on the local area. There is a communal lounge with TV and DVD's available to rent. Bike and bag storage is free of charge in our spacious cellar. We have a clothes washing service available for a small charge.
A few points to note:
---WE ARE NOT A 24 HOUR HOSTEL --- Check in is between 3pm - 8pm ONLY (Sunday 4pm-8pm). Do NOT book if you will arrive after this time without calling us first. If you arrive outside check in hours we CANNOT guarantee your stay.
Valid photographic ID MUST be presented on Check in - Passport/Driving License.
This is a no smoking hostel.
Latest check out is 10:30am.
We accept payment by CASH ONLY.
As courtesy to other guest there is no noise allowed after 10:30pm.
Carlisle City Hostel welcomes groups as long as they respect the property and other guests. So to help groups abided by this we set down a couple of rules:
The maximum group size is 8 unless you contact us directly to organise your booking.
NO GROUPS ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT, unless prearranged with manager before booking. (Anymore than two guests you will need to contact the Hostel).
No stag or hen do’s
No groups who are in Carlisle just for a night on the town.
If any of these rules are broken you will be refused at the door and no refunds will be given. If you don’t feel 100% confident that you are abiding by the rules please contact us prior to booking.
Cancellations 7 days prior to check in will not be charged, cancellations after this will be charged at the first nights rate.
Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 24 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hostel and our city! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>