Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We have eight bedrooms and all of them have en suite toilet/bath, with hot/cold water. The bedrooms also come with television, built-in cupboards, air conditioning and ceiling fans. There is a mix of double and/or twin size beds in each room.
The entire building can comfortably accommodate as many as Thirty-Two persons in a cosy, air-conditioned homely setting.
Due to the increasing demands from past guests we have recently created affordable mixed Dormitory accommodation in the Attic of Candles in the wind.
We have installed an initial twelve (12) single beds and there is ample room for a whole classroom, if required.
The washroom facilities are shared while use of the fully equipped kitchen on the other floors is available together with self-serve laundry services.
Dormitory style accommodation does NOT get better than this.
In fact the following Backpacker's rate for a single bed space is considered the best in the Crown Point area., so I am told.
We have two fully equipped kitchens, one on each floor of the building. Each kitchen has fridge, cooking range, microwave, toaster, electric kettle coffee percolator and generous assortment of cutlery and utensils.
We have also provided a large capacity washer and dryer in the laundry area that is available for your free usage.
Our objective at Candles is to ensure that you have a comfortable and memorable stay on our beautiful and enchanting island of Tobago
THINGS TO DO>>>During your stay with us, we recommend some of the following;
A lazy stroll along the pristine beaches of nearby Store Bay, Pigeon Point or one of the many others around the Island's coastline.
A journey on a 'Glass bottom boat' towards the Famous Buccoo Reef and Nylon Pool.There you can snorkel among the hundreds of tropical fishes, observe the huge 'Brain corals' and other Marine life.
Ride the surfs at Mount Irvine beach and maybe have a chat with another International Surfer like yourself.
Trek through the Lush Rain Forests and discover the Flora, Fauna and waterfalls of the Island.
Dive into the clear Caribbean waters off Speyside or Charlotteville and encounter the gigantic but gentle Manta Rays. Swim with them while being escorted by a kaleidoscope of other Tropical fishes darting in and out of your path.
Maybe you wish to flex your arms and putt that golf ball way across the greens to the next hole. Care to do so on one of our Championship Courses? See you on the greens.
Best of luck with your game.
If nothing else, you must include among your luggage your suntan lotion and swim wear and snorkels.
We can arrange / provide Bikes ,Vehicles , Island and Glass Bottom Boat tours at nominal rates .
While on the island, don't hesitate to sample the local cuisine which must include our delicious,ever popular 'Crab and Dumplings'.
MOST OF ALL,...abandon time and savor the enchantment that Tobago has to offer.
We would be pleased to arrange Airport transfers at a cost of US$10.00 per one way trip
We do not have Credit Card facilities at this time and would therefor appreciate receiving the balance of payment in US dollars or Travelers Cheques upon arrival.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO ACCOMMODATING YOU AT
'CANDLES...in the wind'
NB:- All Accommodation Rates are subjected to an additional 10 % Government Tax which is NOT included in the quoted BOOKING rates.
All rates are subject to change without prior notice. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>