Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are located in the heart of Pacific Beach, the perfect neighborhood to spend your entire stay or branch out to see all that San Diego offers. You’ll experience true California hospitality as you explore all of the restaurants, bars, nightlife and beach activities within walking distance. Explore neighboring areas by hopping on a scooter, taking a Lyft/Uber or use our transfer service. Another option if you’re watching your budget, is the bus line which has a stop one block away.
Start your day off with our complimentary breakfast burritos, then check out our many activities including daily surf/sup lessons and daily tours. Rent a surfboard and take to the waves, or rent a bike and stroll across Pacific Beach in style. Take a break and relax in our comfy common areas while you meet and socialize with travelers from across the world – watch a movie or plan your next adventure with your new friends!
-Big Flat screen TV (Netflix, youtube, open channels)
-A/C and Heater in every room
-Luggage Storage Available
-Complimentary breakfast burritos, coffee & tea
-Surf Lessons Everyday
California Dreams Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Changes to booking(s) cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00. Please contact the hostel if you are arriving after midnight.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
After booking with Hostelworld, this property will charge the credit card on file a first-night deposit that will be deducted from the total amount at check-in.
Taxes not included - 10.50% occupancy tax will be added.
Free Breakfast which is a baby burrito(eggs, cheese, and sausage) plus a cup of coffee or juice.
Vegetarian option available.
There’s an age requirement, guests must be at least eighteen years old to stay.
You must have a passport to stay at the California Dreams hostel.
You must also be able to show proof of on-going travel. A maximum stay of 14 nights applies at this hostel.
The hostel is a smoke-free zone.
Regretfully pets are not permitted in the hostel.
Use of Personal information: All guests staying with us release liability for the use of photos that they are pictured in. The Hostel randomly takes photos of just having a great time and uses these photos for social media and marketing purposes. If you do not want to be included in the fun photos. Please let the camera man know.
Liability: California Dreams Hostel does not assume liability for any theft, damages or injuries occurred while staying at our property.
California Dreams Hostel is a private business and is allowed by law to refuse service to any customer or patron.
California Dreams Hostel reserves the right to charge a guest for any damages he or she may have caused to the property during their stay. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>