Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Enjoy the new large kitchen, extra outdoor decks and seating area, and comfy lounge. The contemporary design includes a new reception, lush tropical gardens and pool area, and eye-catching outdoor artwork.
You have a great choice of accommodation. Choose from backpacker rooms with shared bathrooms, lockers and fans, or ensuite multi-share rooms with air conditioning. There is also a range of private rooms too - all ensuite with AC and flat screen TVs - in the new wing.
Hire a surfboard, bike or free bodyboard from the hostel and check out Byron Bay's unspoilt beaches and great cycling trails or watch the sun set over Australia's eastern-most point. If that's not enough, there is snorkelling, kayaking, hang-gliding, rainforest tours, whale watching, and a busy nightlife scene.
Back at the YHA you can laze by the solar heated swimming pool, on Monday's take a guided walk to the lighthouse, enjoy a movie and free popcorn on Tuesday, Friday is BBQ night and end the week with pizza on a Sunday. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>