Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Palm trees and gardens provide a quiet relaxing atmosphere. Guests
from all over the world are welcome to enjoy our little patch of paradise.
Our aim is to make our guests feel welcome and enjoy what the Whitsundays area has to offer. We have differing accommodation styles to suit all guests and budgets.
For the traveler who wants a relaxing overnight stay or a few days exploring, the Bush Village provides all you need for comfort and value.
Chill out in the communal lounge and catch up with family and friends with free WiFi access and a beer. Pop on the washing and whip up a feast in the communal kitchen while you wait for your washing to finish or laze by the pool.
Bar is open at 10 am so grab a beer and peruse the brochures on day and overnight sail tours. We are only too please to help you choose the perfect tour for you. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>