Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You can cancel your booking without any fee until four weeks before check-in. Cancellation in less than two weeks costs the price of the first night. In case of no show you need to pay the whole amount of the booking fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will ask you to pay 50% of the total price of the first night as a deposit in addition to the amount you paid for Hostelwolrd.com. You can take care of the deposit by bank transfer. Please let us know which way would you like to do it!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The hostel is in a residential building therefore we are not a party hostel. It doesn't mean that fun is prohibited in our Hostel, but we ask our guest to keep down the volume, especially after 9 o'clock. Thank you for your understanding!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Budapest Budget Hostel offers you a unique deal: we offer low prices without a compromise on quality. You get the best value for your money staying in our cozy and quiet place. It's always a good idea to check out our seasonal promotion offers kept up-to-date on our site. Your best bargain package can get even as low as 5€ per person per night!
We're ideal for couples either for groups of both small friend circles (you get a private for the price of a dorm!) and larger ones (from 10-100 people!) whom we offer very special bargains.
Our best value policy guarantees you a great number of advantages free of charge:
- magnetic-chip keys that allow you maximum freedom of coming and going
- free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hostel
- several guest computers for your use (free of charge),
- fully equipped kitchens on all floors,
- safe and luggage room at the reception,
- free Budapest guides and maps,
- printing at the reception (free of charge up to 5 pages),
- sheets and bed linen are provided.
We ensure all our guests a quiet and peaceful space to relax. Please take into consideration that we are not a party hostel and have a strict policy on excessive loud activities. Mind U - this does not mean isolation! We have common kitchens on each floor and also a sunny terrace with a view over a nice peaceful green area that provides great possibilities to make friends with your fellow travelers.
There are plenty of bars and pubs nearby: Bálna, A38, Budapest PARK, The Club - just to name some of them. (For details ask us always up-to-date and well-informed, reputedly helpful receptionists!)
For those looking for cultural adventures: some of the most prestigious contemporary artistic centers - Trafo, Ludwig Museum, Palace of Arts - (and lots more other buildings of interest) are right in our backyard!
For a very small extra fee we also provide anything else to make your stay comfortable:
- extra towels (1€)
- a safe private parking lot (10/€night)
- fans (2€/day) Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Flexible NRR
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>