Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of no-show we will charge the rate of the first night.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
You have just found the right place! Let us tell you why it is worth choosing the Budai Hotel:
We are waiting for your arrival in a calm, peaceful environment on the Széchenyi Hill located in the XII. district (Rácz Aladár street 45.). Our establishment is a 3 star hotel.
From most of our rooms you can enjoy the fantastic panorama of Budapest. You can start your day with a lavish breakfast buffet while you are admiring the view of our capital.
This is a small hotel with a familiar atmosphere where we deal with our guests individually. The Budai Hotel is an ideal option for those who do not like big, impersonal places.
We have double and single bed rooms and we can also provide our guests with extra-beds if necessary. We have altogether 13 rooms with 41 normal + 9 extra beds, so our hotel is an ideal place for families, friends, small groups or business travelers.
Our rooms are equipped with free internet access (WiFi), television sets (with both Hungarian and International TV channels), refrigerators and desks with chairs. All our rooms are en-suit. We also provide bed linen, towels, wardrobes and if needed, we can also provide hairdryers, flat-irons and ironing-boards.
Our guests can park their cars in front of the hotel which is free of charge, or they can use our closed and roofed parking lot (max. 4 cars) for a fee.
Our visitors can relax in our coffee-room and drink bar where they can try out different coffee drinks, beers, wines and spirits. (also non-alcoholic drinks for kids) If our guests are looking for a bit of relaxation, they can play a game of billiards, table football, darts or badminton. We also have a spacious hall where all our guests can be together. At the reception desk the visitors can buy tickets for various programs in Budapest.
Payment options: cash (Forint, Euro); credit card; wire transfer.
We have three conference rooms that are suitable for weddings, business meetings, birthdays and parties.
The downtown of Budapest is 5.9 km away from the hotel. It takes approximately 14 minutes to get to the city center by car; it takes approximately 30 minutes by public transport. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Centrum biznesowe
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Kafejka internetowa
- Obsługa pokojowa (ograniczone godziny)
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Usługa budzenia
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>