Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
FREE CEREAL & HOT DRINKS EVERY MORNING!
We offer our guests every morning (between 07:30am and till 10:00 am) FREE HOT DRINKS with compliments of 2GO4 Quality Hostel!
Our hostel is ideal for budget travellers, friends and individuals. We offer quality at affordable prices, with maximum comfort, style and an ‘urban home-away-from-home’.
This place is unusual and strikingly different by way of its pleasant design, friendly atmosphere and relaxing ambience.
We’re located right in the heart of downtown Brussels! All major points of interest are within walking distance. Fashion, food, art, architecture and nightlife - just step out and enjoy all the sweet pleasures of your visit to Brussels.
Some rooms have a bathroom in the dorm room, while others have a bathroom shared with other rooms. Some rooms are smaller, some are bigger. Allocation is based upon our availability.
We have free city maps of Brussels, including insightful information on the area’s best pubs, nightclubs, major tourist attractions and where to get the cheapest and tastiest food, chocolate, waffles and beer. There’s also free Internet and Wi-Fi available.
We do not offer bicycle storage!
Please note that there is a maximum age limit of 35 years in our dorm rooms. There’s no maximum age limit in the private rooms. Minimum age in any of the rooms is 18.
We accept groups of maximum 10 people.
Please note: Belgian government has introduced a city tourist tax of €4.24 per night per person for your stay, which must be paid on arrival.
Our hostel is not responsible for postal parcels sent in to our hostel.
Postal parcels sent to our hostel is at your own risk of loss
Please read our Things to Note below before booking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Krai Belgium
Pierwszy, Krai Belgium
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>