Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are located at town centre. It has convenient transportation and located close to major shopping centres and restaurant. All rooms are spacious with windows, clean, comfortable, served with hospitality, facilities and amenities.
Our hotel provides room cleaning services,garden,spa and housekeeping generally.
This ideal location for shoppers is located close to major shopping centers and restaurants within Kowloon.
With the Hung Hom MTR station within walking distance, this is an excellent base from which to further explore this magnificent city. The shopping and entertainment area of Tsim Tsa Tsui is just minutes away by MTR.
Guestrooms are equipped with modern amenities, including internet connection. Guests can choose to dine in any of the nearby restaurants or enjoy Western cuisine at the hotel's restaurant.
Guests in search of convenience and comfort for a decent price need to look no further than Bridal Tea House Hung Hom Wuhu Hotel.
Starting from 1st of April, 2015, for all bookings to all bridal tea house hotels, our hotels reception will give each booking one normal/micro/nano sim card for free. Once the sim card had been activated, it had 7 days until valid. It is totally complimentary. No extra charges or deposit needed for this sim card.
Please NOTE: We will make Authority Charge on your Card first to Hold the room, Guarantee the reservation for you.
The Authority Charge is your Balance Due
Bridal Tea House Hotel is in Licensed Hotels under The Office of the Licensing Authority. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Odkryty basen
- Suszarki do włosów
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>