Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Surf Holidays. Surf Trips. Surf School.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Boutique Taghostel is your home away from home. Feeling comfortable, relaxed and at home is important to us.
Here you can find spacious and comfortable dorm or private rooms.
On the main floor we have the reception, a communal kitchen, the living room with Cable TV and an amazing rooftop with sea view.
Taghostel has one of the best locations in Lagos. Everything you need to enjoy Lagos like the beaches, restaurants, bars, supermarkets are all walking distance, no more than 5 minutes from our hostel.
In our reception you will find Filipa (Portuguese), Bianca (Australian) or Maura (Canadian). Ask them to organize some programs for your stay. We have available Surf Lessons, Kayak Tours, Boat Trips, Dolphin Watching and Bicycle Rentals.
Enjoy Lagos and our Boutique Taghostel.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival.
Check In: 3:00pm to 11:00pm.
Check Out: 8:00am to 11:00am.
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is included.
Towels and linens included.
Taxes are included. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>