Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Young local staff will answer all of your questions, give you a tip where to go what to do and maybe even go with you... Beside non-stop reception our hostel has two bars, one in the garden where you can get breakfast anytime of the day and another one downstairs in the basement where you can watch TV, play table football or just surf on internet... and this all while having a welcome drink- Borovicka the traditional Slovak drink. Feel free to rent a bike or use our garden grill. Everybody who stays in our hostel gets 10% discount in Re:fresh restaurant & club or just cook something in our kitchen.
Breakfast in out season (1st October until 1st May) only possible to order at reception day before.
-Free Internet access (wifi, computer at reception)
-Free Individual lockers in rooms
-Free towels, linens and sheets
-Free washing machine and dryer
-Free Luggage storage
-Free Satellite TV and movies
The prices do not include the local tax (1,65 EUR per person/night)
Students under 26 with valid student ID, youth under 18 and elderly over 70 are excluded from the liability Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gra w piłkarzyki
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>