Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The recently refurbished property is home to a spacious rooftop furnished with umbrellas & deck chairs showcasing panoramic views of Bondi Beach, the coastline and its surrounds. The multi-story hostel offers a range of room types from private twin and double rooms to 4 and 6 share mixed dorms with a number of premium dorm options looking straight over Bondi Beach.
Bondi Backpackers plays host to a range of complimentary lifestyle activities such as rooftop yoga classes, personal training sessions and walking tours along the picturesque Bondi to Bronte coastline. For guests looking to try their hand at Australia’s most famous past time - free surfboard hire is also on offer. After a day of fitness and fun guests can unwind and mingle with a selection of weekly social events, from beach BBQs to wine & cheese nights and the not be missed; famous Aussie BBQ – every Friday night on the rooftop! For those wanting to venture further - the very best of Bondi’s vibrant nightlife lies right at their doorstep waiting to be explored.
Please note this is an OVER 18 hostel ONLY!
Bondi Backpackers is currently undergoing a refurbishment with a few of our common areas undergoing a face-lift. From January to April 2019 the following areas will be affected at one time or another: Communal Kitchen Level 1, Level 1 & 2 Bathrooms. From February 12th – Mid-March guests will not have access to any cooking facilities. During this time we will provide free breakfast every day along with some free dinners and other food events for guests. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused during your stay. If you have any further questions around the renovations please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Telefony na karte
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Ograniczenie wieku
- Akceptujemy karty kredytowe
- Żadnej godziny policyjnej
- Palenie wzbronione
- Podatki wliczone
* We have not made any charges to your credit card. Your credit card details have been collected to secure your reservation only and you will be required to pay all accommodation charges upon check-in.
*Prices quoted in AUD & subject to change over Sydney 7s, Mardi Gras, City2Surf, Christmas & New Years in addition to other selected events
*Twin/Double rooms are based on 2 people sharing
* Credit cards used to make the reservation must be presented upon check in.
*Accommodation is prepaid on arrival
*Prepayments for accommodation over Christmas & New Years (22nd December - 4th January (inclusive) are non refundable. A 14 night stay is applicable
*For last minute, multiple person reservations, in periods of high demand it may not be possible to put all occupants in the same room. We shall certainly do our best though!
Reception Hours 8.30am - 10.30pm
Check IN/OUT outside of these hours must be arranged in advance
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>