Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Located in a lovely Villa & Garden, Boho offers the perfect escape from the city's main busy central strip, while still being only ten minutes away on foot from it.
Blessed with a large garden and courtyard, and that ever-constant Maltese sunshine, Boho is simply a pleasure to wake up in and a lovely home-away-from-home to retreat to. What's more, it's a great base to meet other travellers to explore the island with.
Being backpackers ourselves we know what you're after when you're staying in hostels, and being locals we know where the good stuff really is!
We provide you with detailed Maps, plenty of info on Malta, and we can also help you plan your itinerary.
CHECK IN: 24 hours. However, front desk assistance is open daily from 8:00-12:00 & 19:00-00:00 (midnight), so it's important to always email the hostel with your arrival time, especially if you're coming in between check in hours (afternoon), or landing late, so they'll email you with the Code to the Key Box at the gate.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. Late cancellations and No-shows, will be charged 100% of their stay.
The property may pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.
Cards are accepted only when a guest books a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Email the hostel with flight number and landing time for a 20€ airport taxi request.
The hostel doesn't cater to groups larger than four guests. Groups of 4 or more guests will also be contacted for a deposit
Booking of 10 days or over, will be charged a non-refundable deposit of 30% (with the exception of cancelled flights or covid-related issues)
*The hostel has a cat* Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>