Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The name Bodhi Nava is intended to reflect the tranquility of this sacred area, as the Bodhi (Banyan) tree is where the Buddha attained enlightenment through meditation, and Nava is the number 9 in Pali - the ancient Buddhist language - representing the 9 attributes of the Buddha.
Bodhi Nava is the culmination of our inspirations, creating a space to relax and enjoy our distinctive home made menu designed to reflect our Burmese, Thai and Western influences. Everything we make is fresh and homemade, from frozen smoothie bowls, granola and baked bread, as well as freshly made Thai curries and Myanmar salads. Resting between the Shwedagon pagoda and Kandawgyi park, Bodhi Nava is only a short ride from the bustle of downtown, offering a perfect sanctuary to while away the hours with a coffee or one of our special juices.
Upstairs, our individually designed rooms cater to all travellers. We offer a double room with a private balcony offering perfect seclusion, or twin and shared rooms for friends or those looking to meet like-minded travellers. Guests who stay with us can enjoy a free coffee when you purchase our prepared breakfast of freshly baked bread with egg, granola and fruit salad.
We hope a stay at Bodhi Nava reflects the warmth and generosity of Myanmar culture loved by everyone who spends time in our country, short or long.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted. We accept Myanmar Kyats, stainless USD bank notes FROM YEAR 2009 OR NEWER (neither wrinkles nor stamps nor marks of any kind - these dollar notes won't be accepted anywhere in Myanmar), or VISA/Mastercard (for an extra 3.5% commission charge).
5. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00.
6. Age Restriction: 18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. Quiet time after 22:00.
11. No smoking in Room, but have smoking area. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>