Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Stop looking, Tasarte is the perfect location for your relaxing days on the island of Gran Canaria.
The sun shines every day in this beautiful place nestled in the barranco (valley) of Tasarte.
Tasarte is a magical serene place, like stepping back in time, far from the hustle and bustle of Las Palmas and Playa de Ingles.
The road down to the hostel has recently been resurfaced and is therefore ideal for cyclists and motorcyclists.
The Blablabla Hostel is a traditional rustic country house offering charming, spacious and clean single and double bedrooms and dorms with bunk beds.
There are spectacular views from every angle of the stunning landscape, mountains and the ocean especially from the enormous roof terrace. The stars at night are an astonishing delight.
The beach is a ten minute walk, with a restaurant serving traditional locally sourced delicacies during the day and a local bar is situated two minutes away which also serves Canarian dishes until late.
Tasarte is a perfect base for hikers and climbers as we are surrounded by dramatic mountains, coastline and trekking paths.
Hiking in the mountains, cycling along breathtaking roads, swimming and kayaking in clear blue sea or simply relaxing in this peaceful idyllic area and enjoying regional food are just some of your options.
We offer you a house you will never find by yourself, you will feel at home immediately with friendly, helpful staff, double rooms, fully equipped kitchens, large living spaces inside and out and a huge roof terrace in Barranco del Tasarte in the south west of Gran Canaria.
Twice a day a Bus (gua-gua, read ua'-ua) from Puerto de Morgan will drop you very close to the hostel. With your own car it is a perfect starting point to explore the Island.
Welcome to Blablabla Tasarte in Gran Canaria!
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sauna parowa
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Przyjazny dla dzieci
- Karty kredytowe nie są akceptowane
- Przystosowany dla zwierząt domowych
- Podatki wliczone
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Check In: 14:00 – midnight
Check Out: 10.00 am (surcharge of 5.00 € per person, if you want to stay until 2 pm)
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included.
Our reception is open from 12am to 12pm
You can call us anytime.
Our staff will endeavour to offer a great service and optimise your Gran Canaria experience, providing information about the best places to visit and activities across the island.
Mobilna aplikacja Hostelworld
Rezerwuj w dowolnym miejscu i czasie korzystając z nowej aplikacji mobilnej Hostelworld
Wyszukuj i rezerwuj wybierając z ponad 36 000 obiektów noclegowych w ponad 170 krajach z dowolnego miejsca.
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>