Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We are unable to give refunds for cancellations, no shows and reductions in numbers unless made more than one week prior to scheduled arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A group booking is secured only once the group has contacted the hostel directly to pay 50% of the remaining balance as a group deposit.
A piece of photo I.D. (passport, drivers license or national I.D.) must be presented by the group leader at check in. Without an I.D. we cannot accommodate the group.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a resposible adult and cannot stay in a shared dorm with other members of the public
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
In the summer, one of the best places to be is our garden. It's a great place to have a drink, chat or BBQ. In the winter we have a cosy common room and gigantic projection screen for movie nights. We also have a licensed bar operating all year round.
Enjoy the following... it's on us!
FREE tea and coffee all day long
FREE clean linen
FREE luggage storage (subject to availability)
FREE use of hairdryers and iron/ironing boards
Forgot your towel? We ask for a Â£5.00 deposit and on return of the towel you will receive Â£4.00 back (Â£1.00 hire fee)
So what kind of rooms do we have to offer?
We have private singles, twin, triple and quad rooms with tea and coffee making facilities.
We also have shared dorm rooms that hold between four and twelve people. Most dorm rooms have lockers but if they donâ€™t we have even more lockers in the common room. All toilet/shower facilities are shared.
Our eight bed POD dorm adds a new level of privacy to backpacking. Based on the Japanese capsule design, each POD has a 360 degree private reading light, locker, extra comfy mattress, and curtain so you can have the utmost privacy if thatâ€™s what you are looking for. But book early if you want to secure one of these beds - they sell like hotcakes.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - If you book to stay with us you are accepting the following conditions.
â€¢Check-in time is 2pm-11pm. If you require an alternative check in time, please contact us directly so we can make the appropriate arrangements and a late check-in fee will apply. If you do not contact us there may not be a member of staff available to help you.
â€¢PHOTO ID is compulsory to check into this hostel-without it we will not be required to honour your booking and you will still be liable to pay for the 1st nightâ€™s stay
â€¢Our reception/common room is open daily from 7am - 12 midnight.
â€¢We do not accept guests under the age of 16 due to our licence. No under 18â€™s are allowed in the common room after 8pm due to the fact that there is a bar in this area.
â€¢Alcohol consumed on our premises must be bought from our bar due to licensing laws and consumed in our common room or outdoor garden and nowhere else. We are also a non-smoking hostel in accordance with British law. Guests caught bringing in outside alcohol, smoking or drinking alcohol purchased from us in unauthorized areas will be evicted (along with their entire group) immediately without refund. There will be no debate or arguments. In addition a fine of Â£200 will be made to the card booked with.
â€¢Only authorized guests are allowed in our hostel. Any guest (including their entire party) caught bringing in other people will be evicted immediately without refund and charged for the additional people they have allowed to trespass in our buildings.
â€¢Most rooms are of equal value and are interchangeable
â€¢Prices on this website are Internet Prices Only. Walk-in prices start at Â£15 on weekdays, and Â£16 on weekends.
â€¢Booking eceeding 7 days (1 large booking or seperate consecutive bookings) or Group booking of 6 or more guests are required to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit.
â€¢Cancellations needs to be made 24 hours before 2pm check-in on the day of arrival. Late cancellations or no shows will be charged for the first night of the stay . Group bookings of 6 or more require 14 daysâ€™ notice. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>