Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Birchfields Guest House offers a variety of spacious and modern private rooms. Each room is equipped with chest of drawers, clothes hangers and electric kettle. Nicely decorated rooms will offer you comparability and ensure a pleasant stay in Manchester.
In Birchfield Guest House you will benefit from clean, carpeted, modern and cozy private room. There is a self-service breakfast bar where you can help yourself to a variety of cereals, orange juice, fruit, toast and a selection of coffee and tea. Breakfast time is between 6.30 and 9.30AM (only £3 per person per day). There is on-street parking (free). All necessities are included (bedding, toiletries, towels).
Birchfields Guest House Policies & Conditions:
IMPORTANT: We have self check-in so please leave your MOBILE PHONE number so we can send you entrance codes on your arrival day!
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival date.
We will charge your provided credit card on the morning of your arrival for the full amount of the reservation (deducted for the amount of deposit).
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included, optional.
You are welcome to come and go as you please but if arriving late we do ask you to keep the noise down out of respect for other guests.
Please be clean and respect our space. When checking out, please leave keys in the room. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>