Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Chari is the street name for “bicycle” in Japanese. It’s what you’d call that old bike you hop on to meet a friend for a drink in town. At CharinCo Hostel, we’re all about seeing Osaka as a local would.
The city has a convenient train system -- Dotonburi, Tsutenkaku Tower, Osaka Castle, and many landmarks are all accessible via public transport. But we believe slow traveling through the city on two wheels is the best way to take in all the sights, sounds, and flavors of Japan's food capital.
We have bunks, traditional Japanese tatami rooms, two chic lounges (serving ice cold beer), and, of course, bicycles for rent.
Our incredibly friendly staff knows a thing or two about Osaka and are happy to point you to a good time around town. But they also understand that the adventure is where your Chari takes you!
CharinCo is located right in the middle of the action. We’re just 20 minutes by from Osaka Station, and a mere 10-minute’s walk from Osaka Castle. And the rest of Osaka can be reached within 25 minutes away by bike. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>