Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Big Tree is one of the best youth hostels with a good social atmosphere located in Thamel, giving a new meaning to luxury hostels. Like yourself, we have a passion for travel and we attract like-minded travellers. Meet new friends in our spacious common room, relax in our huge rooftop terrace.
Designed by travellers for travellers, we have tailored all our services to meet the needs of modern backpackers. This includes discounts on tours, power sockets in every bed with a personal light, luggage storage, free WiFi, 24/7 reception service, breakfast cafe, bar, laundry service and much more.
Need travel advice? Our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help. Whether it's booking a bus ticket, flight ticket or arranging your tour, we are here to help you enjoy your time in Kathmandu and discover the best of Nepal.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 8:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: 24Hrs
4. Payment: cash and credit card
5. Cancellation policy:
You can cancel the booking free of charge 1 day before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged the first night by accommodation.
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking in the room, but have a smoking area
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>