Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our hostel features clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Our dormitories are clean and spacious and has very comfortable beds, and with their own private bathroom with hot water. Each bed of our dorms has private spaces with curtains. Also, we have private rooms (matrimonial, double and triple). Additionally, we offer free of charge: tea and coffee, common-use kitchen, secure lockers, luggage storage, library, cable TV & DVDs, and Wi-fi access to all of the common areas.
From our incredible rooftop terrace, enjoy the sun and beautiful views of the snowing mountains, have fun practising rock climbing on our indoor climbing wall. Or, simply pass the time with our diverse selection of table-top games.
Starting at 16:00 until 24:00 midnight is a great time to enjoy a refreshing local beer or cocktail in our rooftop bar and leaf through some books, listen to good music, and meet other travellers. Also, on especially cold nights, sing, dance, and play music around our rooftop bonfire pit.
Our location is privileged because we are near to some of the finest attractions and landmarks of the city. In this sense, from our facilities you can reach in some minutes walking or even less important spots and monuments of the city such as Plaza De Armas Huaraz, Estadio Rosas Pampa, Regional Museum of Ancash and Pumacayan (Resto Arquelogico), amongst other interesting places that the city features.
As always, we provide personalized services. So, our professional guides staff are here at to advise and support you in whatever you may need (specially to help you to plan the best choices for your next adventure!).
Big Mountain Hostel Policies and Conditions:
This business has a 1-day cancellation policy
Check in from 12:00 (from 06:00 subject to availability).
Check out from 10:00 to 10:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 18.00% (For foreign tourists this tax will not be charged with the presentation of a copy of the Passport)
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
Breakfast is served for free.
Non smoking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>