Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We offer a free toast and cereals breakfast daily and all-day tea and coffee in our fully-equipped kitchen, with large commercial fridges and shelving for food and beverage storage, cooled filtered water, instant boiling water and food preparation space and utensils. Check-in is from 1PM, and check-out is by 11AM. Before and after check-in we’ll store your bags while you enjoy the comfortable common area and kitchen. The kitchen, common room and laundry are all open 24/7 for comfort and convenience. Air conditioning is provided throughout the building, in the common areas and in every room.
Unlimited free WiFi is available throughout the building, even on our famous rooftop, where you’ll find a perfect opportunity to socialise in the sun. If you’re worn out from your travel or just want a quiet day, relax on one of the many couches in our spacious common room and grab a book from the well-stocked bookcase.
Big has been taking its responsibility seriously since COVID began. We’re continually updating our procedures, as well as providing sanitiser and social distancing requirements, in order to play our part in preventing infection and getting travel going again.
The rooms at BIG are a selection of mixed and female-only 8, 6 and 4 share dormitories, plus a large range of private rooms (singles, twins, doubles and 4-person family rooms), most with private bathrooms (options available when booking. Each floor is serviced by both an elevator and stairs. We take security seriously so the hostel is only accessible by key overnight and CCTV cameras are throughout the common areas of the building.
Note: all bookings require valid government-issued photo ID. All card payments (EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa etc.) incur a 1% surcharge.
Breakfast is unavailable until further notice, due to COVID. Please see our website for details. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>