Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Martial arts group, Kungfu Group, Wushu Group, Taichi Group
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Hostelworld mówiPrzetłumaczone przez
Fly by Knight Courtyard Hostel is a beautifully renovated, traditional Chinese courtyard house. We are located in the heart of Beijing City, with easy access to public transportation such as the subway (Dong si station) and many major city bus routes.
We provide clean beds, clean bathrooms and clean common areas.
We are located in Hutong, one of the most famous government-preserved areas. The surrounding houses are all occupied by local Beijing residents.
We understand how important it is to start your day with a good meal; therefore, our private room guests get a free set of western breakfast in the morning (bacon, sausage, hash browns, eggs and toast).
Every staff member is fully trained in helping travelers and they speak both fluent English and Chinese.
Our hostel was founded by a traveler whose passion for martial arts brought him to China to broaden his experience. If you have come to China to study martial arts and need assistance, let us know and we will be more than happy to help. We also provide practice areas and equipment.
We respect all artists. If you are any type of artist, a martial artist, a painter, a singer, a performer, a poet, a writer, etc… let us know because we would love to exchange your talents for accommodation! This benefit applies to dorm users.
Everyone here loves animals, so bring your pets dogs, cats, even polar bears (if you have the right license). Just make sure you email us first so we can make preparations for your little guy (or big guy).
We also offer very low-priced international calls, but if you need to call your mommy, we will let you call for free. We know you must miss your mommy!
We believe in travelling Eco-friendly. Please bring your own personal hygiene products such as tooth brushes. We don't provide any one-time-use products. We do offer market-priced products so, if purchased, please re-use them.
Our hostel provides low prices, but not at any price. We don't offer unfair trade products or food. We pay our taxes and we monitor our quality. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Beijing Fly by Knight Courtyard mówi
Aktualnie znajduje się w środku hutong rządowej zachowane, z dala od zgiełku ruchliwego Pekinie, co zapewnia dostaniesz spokojny sen \ 's. Nasi goście zachwycają się wypoczęty i zrelaksowany każdego ranka! Daniel, Właściciel
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>