Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation within two weeks incurs a one night charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit will be required on checkin and will be refunded on checkout assuming the room is left in an acceptable state.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Accept groups above 40 people but separate rates apply. If a group want only their group in Dorm rooms they will be required to pay for each bed in that room. i.e. the group want 5 persons in a 6 person room they are required to pay for the 6th bed unless the hostel is at liberty to put other into that bed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Base has rooms to suit all kinds of travelers, swish private doubles w/ensuite (complete with balconies), dorms of all sizes (all with ensuites AND heating/aircon), we've even got twins (if that's your thing).
Red Eye Bar also serves AMAZING food 7 days a week and always has sweet deals available for in house guests.
Travelling? Our Travel Gurus know all about Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Asia!
Looking for work? No problem the Job Search desk is there and ready to help you find a job and the travel desk can help book your next trip. If you're looking for fun, comfort and an unbeatable location, you found it at Base St Kilda. See you soon!
Although we will do our best to accommodate you; we can not guarantee that groups of 3 or more guests will be put in the same room.
Please note: An international Passport & valid credit card are required on check-in. All guests must be 18 years or older to stay with us.
At least 24 Hours Notice is required for all cancellations/changes, this is to be made directly to the Hostel.
Cancellations made at least 1 day prior to arrival local time. Failure to do so will be charged for each guest first night accommodation minus the deposit.
If you fail to notify Base St Kilda directly that you wish to cancel or change your reservation your credit card will be charged the first night accommodation for all guests.
Although we will do our best to accommodate you, we can not guarantee that groups of 3 or more guests will be put in the same room.
A valid passport or drivers license and a valid credit card are required on arrival. Guests cannot be under the age of 18. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
2-gi, Continent Oceania
Bardzo duży hostel ogólnoświatowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>