Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
As of May 2021 all of our rooms are private and there are several options to choose from – from a double or queen bed, to twin beds. We have two shared bathrooms and a kitchenette for light food preparation if you’re looking to stay in. Guests can enjoy complimentary wireless internet throughout the property, a comfortable living area, and a private patio in the back equipped with a barbecue for those fun summer evenings.
This is the perfect place for individual travellers or couples looking for a comfortable landing pad while exploring Ottawa, visiting family or friends, or looking for a quiet retreat away from home. Our hostel is also popular among visiting students, US visa applicants and those looking for longer-term accommodations in the city. Larger groups can rent the whole house to enjoy complete privacy. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, you can’t go wrong with how close we are to the heart of Ottawa’s action!
We do not offer on-site parking, but we are within a 5 minute walk of the Rideau O-Train station (Ottawa's new light rail transit), and can be easily reached from Ottawa's airport, the train station, or bus station via a variety of modes.
Guests must be a minimum of 19 years of age to stay at the Barefoot Hostel.
Our rooms accommodate from up to two individuals in a few different arrangements, including rooms with two single beds, a double bed or a queen bed. Each bed offers a European style duvet, plush pillows for your comfort, and crisp white linens.
* Wi-Fi internet, computer desk
* Linens and towels
* Coffee, tea and hot chocolate
* Kitchenette with microwave and fridge (no stove/oven)
* Shampoo and bath gel
* Spacious common room with a 50' HD flat panel TV
* Outdoor garden patio for chilling in the summer with BBQ
*Tax is not included in the price (4% MAT and 13% HST). Full payment is due upon check in.
*Check-in is from 15:00 (3pm) to 22:00 (10pm) and check-out is by 11:00 (11am). Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate any later check-ins.
*A valid credit card and matching picture ID is required upon check-in (pre-paid credit cards are not accepted).
*Only registered guests are permitted at the hostel and cannot exceed the maximum room occupancy.
*Check-in is located next door at the Swiss Hotel (walk around the corner to 89 Daly Avenue).
*This is a non-smoking establishment.
*Please remove your shoes when you enter the Barefoot Hostel. You're welcome to bring your own slippers. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>