Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
First nights accommodation cost for all rooms booked if less than 48 hours notice given or No Show.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Bankfoot Inn is just 45 miles from the two main airports and we are a short drive to Pitlochry.
Accommodation is spread across six comfortable rooms. Downstairs, we have two bars and our restaurant. The Bankfoot Inn offers a great atmosphere set in a traditional Scottish country inn serving fresh, home cooked food. We're listed in the Good Beer Guide and have several ales on at any one time.
There's weekly folk sessions every Wednesday evening (anyone can join in) and we occasionally have live music at the end of the month.
We're dog friendly and there is free wifi throughout.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
In order to proceed with your reservation we require valid credit card. The remaining amount of the reservation will be preauthorized. In order to pre-authorize the credit card the property may need the CVC code. In order to get the CVC code they will contact you. Please come back to them with the information they need within 72h or your booking will be cancelled. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>