Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Baixa Terrace Hostel offers accommodation of various categories, from private family rooms (4 bunk beds), to private double rooms (2 beds), private double rooms (double bed), shared mixed dorm (4 and 6 bunk beds) and shared female dorm (4 bunk beds), all with shared bathroom.
Vintage-style historic building, it is composed by three floors, on the ground floor there are private and shared rooms, a communal kitchen, two shared bathrooms and a laundry room with washing and dryer machine, iron and ironing board and clothes line. On the first floor there is a reception with information for places to visit and activities to discover in the city, a living room, a bathroom, a living/dining room with sofa, tv with international channels and a dining area with tables and chairs. There is also a fully equipped kitchen that offers all the utensils to prepare meals (cooking utensils, electric hob, fridge&freezer, microwave, oven, electric kettle, coffee machine, electric blender and toaster), or alternatively within 500 m radius from the hostel, a variety of restaurants, snack bars and supermarkets can be found. On the top floor, there is a wonderful terrace with tables, chairs and sun bends to relax, read a book or to sunbathe in the sunny afternoon.
Baixa Terrace Hostel is not only a place to stay, but also to offer our guests a cozy stay and contact with the Algarvian region.
Located just a few minutes walking from the city trade and the Faro Marina, 5 minutes walking from the train station and the bus station and a 10 minutes drive from Faro International Airport.
Check In: 3pm - 20pm (Please send us an email with your arrival time)
Check Out: Until 11.00 am
Please be advised that check-in after 20 pm has an aditional cost of 12,00 €
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash or Credit Cards
Breakfast is included.
From 9am till 11am.
Taxes are included. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>