Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups may cancel at no charge 10% of the total capacity up to 7 days prior to arrival.
Groups will be exempt from any charge if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made at least 28 days prior to arrival
Groups will be charged 50% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 27 to 14 days prior to arrival.
Groups will be charged 90% of the total reservation value if cancellations amounting to more than 10% of the booking up to the entire booking are made 13 to 7 days prior to arrival.
Groups will be charged 100% of the total reservation value if cancellations of the entire booking are made 7 or fewer days prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Sleeping bags or own bedlinen is not allowed.
Please bring your own towels.
A security deposit of 100€ per room is required in cash at arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Dear Visitors, Guests, Friends,
For most of us, a time has come that has never posed such a huge challenge and called for cohesion. Due to the unforeseeable situation caused by the COVID-19 virus (Corona), we are facing existential economical challenges at the moment. Since we are responsible for our employees, we have to ensure that are and remain able to fulfill our financial obligations. We are trying hard to find fair solutions for everyone involved. However, we are aware that these solutions cannot and will not seem just to everyone. As a small business, we have to rely on solidarity to master this crisis – because in the future, when all of this is behind us, we still want to be able to accomodate you and backpackers from around the world – as an independent hostel with the special flair of St. Pauli and our Café with a bar right next door.
So how can you help us? Here's what we can offer you: Free rebooking. If you would like to take us up on the offer, please tell us a new date on which you would like to visit, so we can rebook you. You could also modify this date of arrival again, should the corona crisis last longer than we all hope it will.
Best regards and health,
Team Backpackers St. Pauli Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>