Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All groups must confirm with hostel before booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We do not accept schoolies.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
FREE: Breakfast, 30 Mins free WiFi per day ($2 a day), fresh linen, Jacuzzi, swimming pool , hammocks, table tennis, sundeck, luggage storage, movies, sports channels, BBQ area, body boards, sunscreen, on-site parking and nightclub passes.
Facilities include en-suite bathrooms in all rooms, rooms cleaned daily, female only dorms, large communal kitchen, massive central courtyard ,lockers in all rooms, cinema room, 50ft pool, pool tables, laundry, surf board hire, tour desk and nightly entertainment.
Our on-site Paradise Grill; open in the morning and evenings serves hot meals & barista made coffee, while our famous Billabong Bar mixes you up the coolest drinks.
Guests can come into the hostel and use facilities before the check-in time from 8am.
We pride ourselves on being the ultimate party hostel!
To avoid disappointment you need to be 18 years of age to check in. All guests must have a valid passport to check into all of our dorm rooms, no exceptions will be made. Guests who do not hold a passport are welcome to check into our budget twin, double or apartments.
We do not accept Schoolies.
Refunds are not given on accommodation unless in extenuating circumstances. All refunds are at the discretion of management.
WiFi is free for 30 minutes. Additional WiFi can be purchased for an extra charge of $2 per day
You must have an INTERNATIONAL passport and be over the age of 18 years old to check-in, We are a licensed venue, Absolutely no alcohol is to be brought onto the property (this is a requirement of the Queensland liquor act 1992)
Please be aware check in is only currently available 1pm - 8pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday. Check in is available 1pm - 10pm Friday & Saturday, no exceptions can be made outside of these times.
we are closed for check ins and check outs on Christmas day and New year's day
“Backpackers In Paradise will hold a $10 security deposit on your booked with card” Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>