Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Jonson Street, the main street in Byron Bay, offers a wide range of retail shops, restaurants, bars and cafes, all of which you can stop on the way to and from the Holiday Village. Open your door and step into the action; it is at your fingertips!
Our unique layout promotes and encourages social gathering and the independence to live the Aussie lifestyle the way you imagined! The facilities we offer are designed to make your stay as complimentary as possible. Being the only hostel in Byron Bay to offer the free use of surfboards, body boards, and bikes you can fill each day getting intimate with the local scene, a culture of great surf, cruisy afternoons and an abundant nightlife! You're allowed to feel a little cheeky, so experience Cheeky Monkeys, a world renowned backpacker bar located directly across the road from Holiday Village!
Getting acquainted with Byron Bay begins at the hostel. Accommodation at the Holiday Village was created for your tastes, offering 4-6-8 share dorms, double and private rooms, and en suite options. Sounds great, but you're looking for something more personal? Thats ok, we also offer self contained apartments that transform a hostel experience into a more comfortable escape.
We pride ourselves on creating a short term home for the traveler that wants to fully absorb our way of life! The amenities you may also enjoy are our Extreme Travel tour desk, to book any of your adventures, the pool and spa in the center of the hostel, volleyball / basketball courts, and the BBQ area; this is where all good meals, good conversation and great nights begin!
At the start of your travels here in Byron Bay, it is important to choose a place to stay that fits your expectations. You are the traveler and we are the experience, so come in, say hello and join the family at the Village!
23rd December to 3rd January cancellations 48 hours please! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telefony na karte
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>