Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are located near to the Bairro Alto, the most vivid and most interesting spot of the night life of Lisbon. Near to our facilities you have some of the best landmarks of the city such as Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara, Basílica da Estrela, Fonte do Poços dos Negros or Miradouro de Santa Catarina, amongst other numerous landmarks of Lisbon. In addition, we have several bus stops and metro stops nearby, so you can take advantage of them and go to explore the whole city such as Jardim da Quinta das Conchas e dos Lilases or Parque das Naçoes, the venue of the 1998 World Expo.
The shared rooms offer the possibility to be mixed or just for girls, but there’s always the twin privates and the double rooms for bit more privacy. The shared rooms are equipped with bunk beds and the private rooms with singles or couples beds. All beds have individual reading lights, electrical outlet and private locker. The rooms are clean and the beds stretched daily to ensure the client’s commodity. All floors have wc's and mixed showers and on the 3rd floor there is a bathroom with showers exclusively for women. The Back to Lisbon Hostel also has large communal areas where you can read, watch TV, socialize or just relax. There is also a modern fully equipped kitchen where guests can prepare their meals, a luggage storage room and a bar with indoor and outdoor area. Breakfast is served every morning in the dinning area.
Back to Lisbon Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
City Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night
A Tourist city tax of 2.00 € must be paid up to 7 days
Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Closing of the Bar: 11:30 p.m.
Silence: 12:00 p.m. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>