Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For Group reservation, with 6 or more guests, can be modified or cancelled free of charge up to 14 days. We will charge the full amount of the reservation for cancellations within 14 days prior of arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The idea of our design is mixing old and new, traditional and fashionable to bring past and present closer, keeping the original characteristics of the building with a modern touch.
Our rooms are bright and spacious, each of them featuring an ensuite bathroom with shower, equipped with soap and shampoo. Each bed has its own lamp, socket with usb adapter and locker. Towels and bed sheets are provided by us. From the terrace at the third floor it is possible to enjoy the view over the rooftops of Milan.
In our Bar & Bistrot area you can try some traditional Italian dishes and our chef Atif’s specialties. Every week, we organize concerts, jam sessions, art exhibitions and multicultural gatherings, so you can enjoy the party with your new friends and with locals from Milan. From the first day we wanted to create a place where it is possible to breath an international atmosphere, where people can get connected through cultural exchanges, and enjoy the pleasure to be together with no barriers.
We care about our planet and try to be green as much as possible. We are only one drop in the sea… but we believe that a lot of drops together can make the difference. Based on this, we do not use straws in the bar, bathrooms are equipped with dispensers so to reduce disposable packaging, we put a lot of attention on selective waste collection, we provide a digital map designed by us to avoid paper waste and we choose partners and suppliers who share our same values and mission.
We are glad to offer you:
- Free breakfast, from 7:30 to 10:30 (muesli, cereals, fruit, juices, milk, coffee and hot drinks, tart, croissant, cheese and ham, bread with butter, jam, chocolate and honey)
- Free WiFi on all the floors
- Ipads to use as long as you want
- Free printout at the receptions
- Free welcome drink
- 24/7 reception (check in and check out at night is possible!)
- Bathroom with shower in every room
- A/C and heating in every room
- 24 hours bar
- Musical instruments to use
- Free towels and bed sheets
- Full equipped kitchen
- Soap and shower gel
- Free personal locker with key
- Laundry service with washing machine and dryer (3 €/hour, detergents included)
- Bistrot open Monday to Saturday at lunch (fix price) and dinner (à la carte) Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Usługa budzenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>