Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Group Bookings must note that we are a licensed premises and it is only legal to drink alcohol purchased on the premises.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Away with the Fairies Nature Lodge is a relaxed accommodation with a perfect location, and we're all about the nature. Located high up in the Amatola Mountains, we have some of the best views in South Africa. We are the proud owners of the world-famous cliff bath - a once in a lifetime experience.
Various hiking trails start right from our doorstep, taking you along a journey through the oldest indigenous forest in South Africa, to a series of gorgeous waterfalls.
We have a variety of craft beers on tap, as well as our famous pizzas straight from our own pizza oven and incredible meat and veggie meals.
Our accommodation ranges from Self Catering Apartments to En-Suite doubles to Dorms and camping.
Away with the Fairies invites you to come and experience the astonishing array of natural landscapes. And to come and let your mind wander – (or even better, to stop it wandering and become a little more present) with the Fairies and their friends.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Fairy Fam! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>