Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Payment of the first night is required to confirm the reservation. That amount will be charged on the credit card provided in reservations.
Cancellation done up to 10 days before the arrival date : no fee
Cancellation done less than 7 days before the arrival date : 100% of the first night will be charged per person.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please let us know your arrival time.
Check-in time : 3 pm until 11 pm.
A passport or driver's licence is required at check-in.
Please note we would ask a payment of 5$ cash for each lost key.
Towels and linen are free.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our dynamic and joyful team will be glad to show you all Montreal's treasures and will propose many activities.
Take the chance to enjoy our concerts and BBQ parties on our rooftop terrace in summer time. The best way to meet friends!
We have many dormitories and a large variety of private bathrooms and ensuite bathrooms
Not included: Taxes (14.97%)
Apart from all the facilities below, you can enjoy:
All you can eat Breakfast (variety of bread with jam, fresh fruits, coffee and tea, pancakes, maple syrup, yoghurt and juice).
Free internet access and wifi
Our beautiful rooftop terrace
Terraces in summer
Studios, quadruples, triples, doubles, twins, dormitory rooms with own sinks
Clean and Planet friendly hostel.
Things to see & do:
The Latin Quarter with its pubs, restaurants, cafes, clubs, teahouses, cinemas and theatres.
Festivals all year round (Jazz, French Music, Just for Laughs, Reggae, Movie, F1 Grand Prix, Fireworks, etc).
Old Montreal, Old Port with street animations.
Underground Montreal with its Shopping Malls.
The Olympic Stadium, Botanical Garden, Insectariums and Biodome.
Mount-Royal Mountain. (Viewpoint of Montreal).
Boat rides from Jet Boating to Dinner cruises on the Saint-Lawrence River.
Many Markets with mixed cultures and lots of museums.
Location: attractions within walking distance
5 mins from Boulevard Saint-Denis
5 mins from Saint Denis Street
10 mins from Old Montreal
10 mins from Sainte Catherine Street
10 mins from Parc la Fontaine
20 mins from Mont-Royal Park Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>