Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
In the little village of Hassi Labied, our hotel invites you to enjoy the incredible landscape between the palm grove end the dunes.
The changing lights and shadows give the impression to be in a living painting.
The place is a real oasis of tranquillity and peace, ideal for resting or meditating. Nevertheless for those who need to remain active, a lot of activities are proposed !
The brother Ougnir will welcome you with warmness and propose you accommodation, delicious local meals and organize genuine expeditions in the desert.
La source has a comfortable living room in the pure oriental style where you will savour local food (kalia, tagines, couscous) at a very affordable price.
There are various pretty rooms with hot water, personal bath room and wc. All the rooms open onto a patio where you will enjoy the refreshing shadow.
Our prices include bed and breakfast.
Hassan and Omar propose you expeditions in the desert.
The desert riding on a Camel :
Different possibilities for the expeditions :
- a few hours riding on a camel with a guide to attend the sunrise or the sunset in the middle of the dunes. .
- a whole night in bivouac , with dinner and breakfast. You will sleep under a real Berber Tent or if you want under the stars. .
- few days in the desert crossing the dunes, the palm groves, the nomads camps and the oasis. The price changes according to the length of the expedition.
* Expeditions 4x4 :
For those who are willing to discover the desert in 4x4, Hassan propose you a rally of 6-7 hours on the tracks from Merzouga to Zagora, well know to welcome the famous rally Paris Dakar.
Hassan and Omar knows perfectly the region as they have born and grown up there.
* The pond
Durning some seasons of the year, a pond appears at the southwest of the village where will be amazed by this refreshing landscape just in the middle of the desert. The ponds attracts an incredible number of birds and pink flamingos.
* The palm grove
A real refuge of calm and freshness, the palm grove is located between the village and the dunes. A clever irrigation system bring the water directly from the center of the dunes. This green landscape makes an amazing contrast with the desert.
We can organize your full trip in Morocco. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>